A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gagan Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gagan Prakash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gagan Prakash, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Prakash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gagan Prakash MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gagan Prakash practice?
- Dr. Gagan Prakash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gagan Prakash practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists, Temple Geriatric Doctors, Temple Critical Care Practitioners, and Temple Pulmonologists.