Dr. Gagandeep Singh MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Denver, CO

January 8th, 2014
Dr Singh is our PCP for my mother and father at an assisted living facility and has been influential and effective in managing medically my elderly parents.They have been able to see him literally same day as they request to be seen. He works next door in life care center of Aurora a skilled nursing facility and walks over to see my parents at ALF.His response to my phone calls as well as my parents calling him is phenomenal---he shall see my parents same day no matter how busy he is. I have never in my 40 yrs of nursing had this kind of wonderful experience. His kind,compassionate and caring attitude is commendable.I would highly recommend him and his place of work to any of my relatives and friends. May God bless him and his staff.

November 22nd, 2013
Too busy to return phone calls after 3 weeks?
My father is a resident at an assisted living facility in Aurora. When Dr. Singh was hired as the "in house" doctor for the facility we were urged to drop the plan my father had been using (Senior Care of Colorado) and appoint Dr. Singh has his medicare provider. We were told that it would be much easier and more convenient to to use their new "in-house" doctor. Initially Dr. Singh was helpful and seemed to be available and interested in my father's healthcare. Then we were told that Dr. Singh had been appointed as the Medical Director of both the facility where my father lives as well as the rehabilitation hospital next door. Without going into too much detail, my father developed a very serious pressure wound on his ankle that somehow went unnoticed for several months, as a matter of fact I only found out about it during a visit to see my father. Dr. Singh put my father on antibiotics which didn't work, then extended the course of the ineffective antibiotics. After several more months of this haphazard treatment my father called me to tell me he thought he was going to die from his now extremely infected leg. I flew to Denver to see him and saw that indeed, he could have died - from negligence! His leg was grossly swollen and bright red, his wound was larger and deeper then beforehand and the sight was so disturbing that my sister and I took him to the Emergency Room. That was in August. His wound is still open and the nurses who come 3 times a week to change his dressing finally agreed with me that my father's wound wasn't responding to treatment as it should. I then asked the nurses what we needed to do to take my father's care to the next step since nothing was working. They suggested my father could be referred to a special wound care clinic at a nearby hospital. It took me 3 weeks to get a satisfactory referral from Dr. Singh. He ignored several phone calls I've made to him with questions about my father's care and now, 3 weeks later, I still haven't heard from him.

April 24th, 2013
I enjoyed my stay at life care center of America in Aurora and had Dr Singh as my In house doctor. He was influential in my road to recovery and provided excellent care to me in my time of need. He is a knowledgeable and caring physician who values his patient 's and their health.He interacts well with the family members and keeps them abreast of their loved one s plan of care. During my stay I had developed complications and he was quick to diagnose and treat me and prevented unneeded hospitalization. Dr Singh 's bed side manners are beyond comparison. I shall recommend him and Life care center of Aurora to anyone without reservation and commend him and his staff for a job well done.