Dr. Ghalib Husseini Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ghalib Husseini?

Quality of Service

Posted on April 8th, 2014

I would not recommend this Dr. My experience during the surgery was one I shall never forget. It was very painful as I was awakened before surgery was completed. The Dr. had some kid watching my surgery, as it must have been bring a kid to work day. He was Not paying attention to me or my vital signs. I could not take the pain any longer and screamed when I was stabbed with something very sharp. All he said was Oops!!! Just what a patient wants to hear when someone is cutting on your hand.

Posted on June 10th, 2017