Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos
Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with other offices in Denver, CO and Denver, CO. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Georgopoulos is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado on Anschutz Medical Campus, The Children's Hospital and Children's Hospital Colorado Outpatient Specialty and Therapy Care, Littleton. Dr. Georgopoulos has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
Dr. Sarah Sibbel
Aurora, CO 0 mi8
Dr. Sumeet Garg
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Aurora, CO 0 mi13
Dr. Jay Albright
Pediatric Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Aurora, CO 0 mi19