Learn more about Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Georgopoulos
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Georgopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgopoulos graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Georgopoulos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos practice?
- Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons.