A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgopoulos graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Georgopoulos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos practice?
- Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.