Dr. Gail-Marie Walter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gail-Marie Walter?

June 6th, 2017

Dr Walters has been my doctor for about 18 years. She is so knowledgeable and competent. She always takes time to listen and is a great problem solver. Her staff is also lovely and greets the patients warmly. East Tennessee is so lucky to have this wonderful doctor in our town.

April 18th, 2017

Great Doctor listens and explains clearly

January 14th, 2015

Caring staff and doctor

The staff here is always friendly and helpful. I have enjoyed seeing both Dr. Walter and Lauren, and the follow-up this office does after appointments is better than anywhere else I have been

September 3rd, 2014

Go elsewhere

I have been an RN for 25 years and know what competent medical care is and is not. I have been coming to Dr. Walter for years and never get to see the MD. I only see the Nurse Practitioners. She is always too busy to see me. I was misdiagnosed by one NP, which resulted in delayed treatment for what was really going on with me. They just don't seem to know what they are doing there and have frequent staff turnover. The nurse working in office is actually from "nurse finders", which tells me they can't keep their own staff. It is like ghost town there with only 1 MD on staff and 2 NP. Dr. Walter is pretty good I think at what she does and she does care but you will never get to see her. I have as much training as a NP, which is 6 years college training but that does not make you qualified to diagnose and treat in my expert 25 year nursing medical opinion. I feel they don't ask you appropriate medical questions or even address your concerns at all. I am pretty fed up.

September 29th, 2010

A So-So Dr.

Don't waste your time with this one, find a Doctor that cares.

July 5th, 2010

Focus is on what the insurance will pay for. Frequently comes up in the conversation when discussing symptoms.

September 3rd, 2017