A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail McDonald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. McDonald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Ann McDonald MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gail A. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Gail McDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail McDonald practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Mount Vernon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.