A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gail McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gail A. McDonald practice?
Dr. Gail McDonald practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Abbey McDonald, Dr. Abbie McDonald, Dr. Abby McDonald, Dr. Abigail McDonald