A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Abraham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Abraham MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail Abraham practice?
- Dr. Gail Abraham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gail Abraham practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Mount Clemens Pediatricians.