A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Annich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Annich
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Annich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Annich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Annich graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Annich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Mary Annich MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail M. Annich practice?
- Dr. Gail Annich has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Annich practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.