A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Annich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Annich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Annich graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Annich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Annich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 18 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans