Overall Review

3.3

July 28th, 2015
Would not recommend!! " ZERO STARS!!"
She and her personnel are cold and distant. Her exam was lacking. The office also discriminates against work comp patients. For work comp no family allowed in exam room but for regular insurance it's ok. She was indifferent during the exam and asked very few questions then just opened the door and left without a word. Zero stars across the board. It won't let me give zero stars. You have to give at least 1.

April 22nd, 2015
I have been a patient for over 25 years and would feel very uncomfortable seeing another doctor in her field. I trust her 100%

February 27th, 2015
Mr.Y
She has a medical degree and no personality.

December 17th, 2014
I enjoy her as MY doctor!

May 20th, 2014
Great Neurologist
On the first visit to Dr. Ballweg I got the impression that she was very distant and cold, but very professional. Over the past several years I have learned that she is very caring and I continue to be impressed with her knowledge and professionalism. She takes her time with me; we discuss any problems, any changes in my condition, and other appropriate matters; and I have made improvements under her care. I highly recommend her

July 28th, 2013
Terrible Experience
Ballweg has zero bedside manner and doesn't seem to care, She said hello, did her job and walked out without saying even a goodbye. At 72 she made her pile of $$$ and should retire. I wouldn't see her again even if she paid me.

November 1st, 2012
No Personality Lack of Empathy
Her personality brings a new meaning to the word caustic. The interaction with her was robotic at best. Caring does not exist. This was 10 times worse that the way Jack Web ( Sgt. Friday) acted in the old Dragnet Series on TV in the 1960s.

October 3rd, 2011
No Nonsense
Dr. Ballweg has a no nonsense approach to medicine. When I met her I had been to a lot of doctors and had a lot of tests run. No one had an answer, I was scared and overwhelmed. She did more listening than talking. She diagnosed me, started me on meds, ordered a few more tests and here I am just a few months later on the mend. Every time I have an appointment with her she encourages me and continues to help me believe that I will get better...and I have. I've seen unfavorable comments about her and her staff that could not be further from the truth. I have never had one unpleasant experience or long wait. I feel like I'm in the best of care with this wonderful team!!

September 15th, 2008
The Doctor is not the problem its more like her staff that can't seem to get things done correctly