A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Basch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Basch, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Basch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- alcohol use disorders
- benzodiazepine abuse
- dual diagnosis
- narcotic abuse
- suboxone provider
- substance abuse
Education & Awards
Dr. Basch graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Basch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Marie Basch MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gail M. Basch practice?
- Dr. Gail Basch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Basch practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.