A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Basch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Basch, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basch
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Basch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Basch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Basch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail M Basch MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gail M. Basch practice?
- Dr. Gail Basch has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Basch practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.