A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Berman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Berman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Ozer Berman MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gail O. Berman practice?
- Dr. Gail Berman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gail Berman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kenilworth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Kenilworth Internists and Kenilworth Cardiologists.