A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Berman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Berman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Ozer Berman MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gail O. Berman practice?
- Dr. Gail Berman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gail Berman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Marlton Internists and Marlton Cardiologists.