A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Bowdish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Bowdish, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowdish graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Bowdish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Lea Medical Center
- Hackley Hosp & Med Ctr, Muskegon, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Elaine Bowdish MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail E. Bowdish practice?
- Dr. Gail Bowdish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Bowdish practices Emergency Medicine near Grand Haven, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Albert Lea, MN.
See Grand Haven Emergency Physicians.