A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Brady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Brady, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Brady has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Med Ctr, Hammond, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Carolyn Brady MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gail C. Brady practice?
- Dr. Gail Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Brady practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Psychiatrists and Beverly Hills Addiction Specialists.