A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Buckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Buckman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Buckman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Buckman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gail Buckman practice?
- Dr. Gail Buckman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Buckman practices Ophthalmology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Ophthalmologists.