A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Buckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Buckman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Buckman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Buckman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Buckman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gail Buckman practice?
- Dr. Gail Buckman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Buckman practices Ophthalmology near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Ophthalmologists.