A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Marie Brown MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gail M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Gail Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Brown practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Smithsburg, MD.
See Smithsburg Internists and Smithsburg Pediatricians.