A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Campofiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Campofiore, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campofiore
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Campofiore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Campofiore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Campofiore graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Campofiore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail G Campofiore MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail G. Campofiore practice?
- Dr. Gail Campofiore has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Campofiore practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists, Covina Geriatric Doctors, and Covina Primary Care Doctors.