Dr. Gail Deleasa MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Jupiter, FL

March 3rd, 2013
I was very upset with my time with Dr. Deleasa. She barely gave me time to ask a question before she was out the door. She told me the results of my strep test from the other room since my door was open. She looked in my ears so fast - I cannot imagine that she actually saw anything. When I asked her about how she did it so fast, she said it was because she has been doing this for 30 years. Well, all I have to say is that I did not feel that she took time with me, she just rushed through my exam and was not personable at all. I will never go back to Jupiter Urgent Care with the possibility that I may have her as a doctor. I'm glad all I have is a viral infection - I would be really upset if something more were wrong and I didn't get the attention I needed from the doctor. If she has been doing this for 30 years, maybe it is time to retire since she has no regard for the patients, or at least, that is how I felt as a patient.

February 19th, 2012
Pleasant surprise
Very competent, pleasant and helpful.

November 5th, 2011
dr deleasa is an excellant physician she studied for 12 yeara and has been practcing for 32 years. she found my breast cancer and saved my life!

April 6th, 2011
Dr. Deleasa has been great
I feel I and my husband have always received excellent care at Jupiter Urgent Care, especially with Dr. Deleasa. She is very matter-of-fact and doesn't waste your time or hers; which I view as good traits especially for an ER and urgent care doctor. We've never had to wait long in the waiting room or in the exam room. On several occasions when I have been very sick ill, she has called me at home to see how I was recovering.

January 14th, 2009
very caring doctor, very excellent diagnostitian