Emergency Physician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Mar 3rd, 2013

I was very upset with my time with Dr. Deleasa. She barely gave me time to ask a question before she was out the door. She told me the results of my strep test from the other room since my door was open. She looked in my ears so fast - I cannot imagine that she actually saw anything. When I asked her about how she did it so fast, she said it was because she has been doing this for 30 years. Well, all I have to say is that I did not feel that she took time with me, she just rushed through my exam and was not personable at all. I will never go back to Jupiter Urgent Care with the possibility that I may have her as a doctor. I'm glad all I have is a viral infection - I would be really upset if something more were wrong and I didn't get the attention I needed from the doctor. If she has been doing this for 30 years, maybe it is time to retire since she has no regard for the patients, or at least, that is how I felt as a patient.

|  Pleasant surprise  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2012

Very competent, pleasant and helpful.

Nov 5th, 2011

dr deleasa is an excellant physician she studied for 12 yeara and has been practcing for 32 years. she found my breast cancer and saved my life!

|  Dr. Deleasa has been great  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

I feel I and my husband have always received excellent care at Jupiter Urgent Care, especially with Dr. Deleasa. She is very matter-of-fact and doesn't waste your time or hers; which I view as good traits especially for an ER and urgent care doctor. We've never had to wait long in the waiting room or in the exam room. On several occasions when I have been very sick ill, she has called me at home to see how I was recovering.

|  The most unprofessional and unkind medical staff in Palm Beach.  |  show details
by Filmmaker on May 14th, 2010

At Jupiter Urgent Care, Dr. Gail Deleasa treated me like a piece of meat - she was very mechanic and cold. The nurses were grouchy and arrogant. I would warn people from visiting this clinic. I went to their clinic for an immigration medical examination. I showed them my vaccine card with proof of my Tetanus and MMR vaccinations. They told me I needed 2 more shots of the Tetanus and one more of the MMR! My doctor back in Sweden hesitated to give me the Tetanus shot because I told him that I had it a year prior to getting a new one. In his words he said "I don't want to harm you." I took it anyway because I lost my old vaccine card. My doctor cared enough that he hesitated to give me the shot. These people could hardly care, as long as they were "following protocol" and earning from giving patients unnecessary shots that could harm them. The staff in insisted that I got these shots. When I refused they treated me like someone weird. It turned into an ordeal. I knew there had to be a mistake. I took the physical examination, but called Immigration to ask about the vaccines. They told me I didn't need to take extra shots if I already had them. I called Jupiter Urgent Care the next day and told them what Immigration told me and referred them to the Immigration agent. The nurse insisted it's "protocol" and I needed those shots. I told them to call Immigration and hear it for themselves. They refused. Finally, in my frustration I said they were arrogant not to listen to a patient or to ignore U.S. Immigration. She yelled at me. I have never been yelled at before by a "professional" - especially not by a nurse. My husband and I decided to find another clinic and we found the best: MD Now Urgent Care at Royal Palm Beach. Actually all MD Now clinics are great. The staff at this clinic was very kind, respectful and went the extra mile to ensure I had all I needed for my immigration interview. They did a titer test on me so I didn't need those vaccines. They rushed the lab results so i could get everything on time and they did this all with a smile. By the way, Jupiter Urgent Care didn't follow the right protocol for the lab tests, so I needed to do them all over! The doctors, nurses and clinical assistants at MD Now were professional and caring. Stay away or you'll leave worse off than you were!

Jan 14th, 2009

very caring doctor, very excellent diagnostitian