A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Edelsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelsohn
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edelsohn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Edelsohn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelsohn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Ann Edelsohn MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gail A. Edelsohn practice?
- Dr. Gail Edelsohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Edelsohn practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.