A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Edelsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Edelsohn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelsohn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Ann Edelsohn MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gail A. Edelsohn practice?
- Dr. Gail Edelsohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Edelsohn practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.