Overall Review

November 23rd, 2015
Great doctor, great staff
Great Doctor knowledgable and no nonsense.

March 25th, 2015
Went for an interview at her office and staff had me waiting in a pile of medical records. The place was completely disorganized. I waited 2 hours before the receptionist escorted me to Dr. Fennells office. I over heard the physician yelling at one of the girls, in front of patients. I freaked and quickly left. If shes like this in front of patients, i cant even imagine how much worse it could be for someone working for her. YIKES

August 5th, 2012
Fennell needs to learn manners
I left that practice years ago after being misdiagnosed and ending up with asthmatic pneumonia. That error was by another doctor but the few times I saw Fennell, she was condescending and flat out rude. Before insulting a patient with weight issues and struggles, she should double check her attire in a mirror because short skirts with legs full of veins is an eye sore and far worse. At least a fat person knows to cover up.

August 23rd, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Gail Fennell was my doctor for many years. She is an excellent doctor. So easy to talk to and you can say anything to her. Our company moved so she is no longer my doctor, but I do miss her very much.

October 8th, 2010
An excellent doctor
Dr. Fennel is a very friendly, caring doctor with high professional skills, that she keeps up to date. She obviously likes what she does and tries to do the best for her patients. The only frustration I had was to get in touch with her or the office on the phone (at least until 2009, when I moved).

June 12th, 2010
I have seen Dr. Fennell several times and thought that she was a nice person but then I overheard her talking to her staff about a broken copier and she just started screaming at two of them to get it fixed which brought one of them to tears. I decided it was time to find a doctor with an even temper.

April 28th, 2010
The best patient-physician relationship ever.
She will always give you as much time as you need and has been my doctor for almost a decade.