A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Greendale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Greendale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hip Fractures
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Greendale graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greendale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greendale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans