A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Greendale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Greendale, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Clinical Research
- Hip Fractures
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Greendale graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greendale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Alice Greendale MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail A. Greendale practice?
- Dr. Gail Greendale has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Greendale practices Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.