A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Greendale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greendale
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greendale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Greendale, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Clinical Research
- Hip Fractures
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Greendale graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greendale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Alice Greendale MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail A. Greendale practice?
- Dr. Gail Greendale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Greendale practices Geriatric Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Sylmar Geriatric Doctors.