A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Greenspan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Greenspan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Greenspan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Greenspan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Sandra Greenspan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gail S. Greenspan practice?
- Dr. Gail Greenspan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Greenspan practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.