Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  show details
Jul 8th, 2014

Dr. Gross is an excellent Dr. I've been seeing her for many years. The office staff, including her nurse Janice are rude and disrespectful. If Dr. Gross wasn't so great I would have left a long time ago.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2012

Dr. Gross addressed all my concerns, and I never felt rushed. Even after my insurance lapsed, she made herself available. The staff was also very helpful and professional.

|  Worth the wait time  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Cons: She runs a very busy practice so it is hard to get in with her and it's not unusual to have to wait for 45 minutes past your appointment time. The staff is hit or miss. There are some very pleasant nurses and some that will treat you like you are only there to cause them more work (trust me nurses- we don't want to be there any more than you want us to be ;o) ). Pros- Well worth putting up with the few cons. I find Dr. Gross to be an excellent physician and once she is in the room she makes me feel like I am her only patient. She is thorough, she takes time to explain things, to listen, and to make me feel at ease.

|  Awful Visit  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

I had an 8:30am appointment scheduled for 4/12/11 for at least a month prior. I get to the doctor's office an the unprofessional staff tell me that my appointment is for 2:30pm. They did not try to work me in even though it was their error and I am a new patient. I would never attempt to see this practice ever again. the staff alone made me feel very unwelcome!!!!!! awful experience!!!I have taken my business elswhere.

|  Good listner  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2011

Dr Gross is very patient to listen to your problems. She explains each and every point you need.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by LM on Feb 5th, 2010

Dr. Gross is a great listener and a very caring person.Because I had a particular problem that needs surgery, she did not hesitate to help me find the right doctor to do the procedure (a hysterectomy correction). Dr. Gross and Carol (her wonderful nurse) returned my phone calls immediately.I wish I had found her years ago!

|  Great Doc  |  show details
by Tiski1 on Jul 13th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Love Dr. Gross. It's hard to find an OBGYN that you like, but I really like Dr. Gross. She will spend plenty of time with you and listen to your issues, but as with so many other Doctors - it can be a long wait in a cold room with very few clothes on before you actually see her. Be prepared and dress warmly. Highly recommend her.

|  Like speaking to your mother!  |  show details
by wizebanker on Apr 27th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I am so grateful to have Dr. Gross as my OB/GYN. I never thought the random selection of a doc. by using my doc. list would be so rewarding. I am LUCKY! Dr. Gross is very patient, understanding and candid. She takes her time and treats you like you are the most important thing to her during the time you are with her. She answers all your questions and remembers more about her patients than any other doc. I know. I mean she remembers the personal things that many would forget. I will never change doctors unless she quits me first. Thanks Dr. Gross for being you!!

|  Professional and patient  |  show details
by ConnieBlair on Jul 12th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Gross is wonderful. She delivered my daughter (she doesn't deliver babies anymore) 16 years ago and she's been my gyn ever since. She answers all your questions and concerns and doesn't make you feel she's in a hurry. She's the doctor I will send my daughter to when it's time.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  great doctor  |  show details
by CATHLENE on Jul 1st, 2005 on kudzu.com

Although it seemed like I had to wait forever til I finally saw Dr Gross, it was well worth it. She was very thorough and took a great deal of time with me answering my many questions & explaining things so I could understand