inactive

Gail K Gross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 8th, 2014
Dr. Gross is an excellent Dr. I've been seeing her for many years. The office staff, including her nurse Janice are rude and disrespectful. If Dr. Gross wasn't so great I would have left a long time ago.

August 11th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Gross addressed all my concerns, and I never felt rushed. Even after my insurance lapsed, she made herself available. The staff was also very helpful and professional.

February 27th, 2012
Worth the wait time
Cons: She runs a very busy practice so it is hard to get in with her and it's not unusual to have to wait for 45 minutes past your appointment time. The staff is hit or miss. There are some very pleasant nurses and some that will treat you like you are only there to cause them more work (trust me nurses- we don't want to be there any more than you want us to be ;o) ). Pros- Well worth putting up with the few cons. I find Dr. Gross to be an excellent physician and once she is in the room she makes me feel like I am her only patient. She is thorough, she takes time to explain things, to listen, and to make me feel at ease.

March 18th, 2011
Good listner
Dr Gross is very patient to listen to your problems. She explains each and every point you need.

February 5th, 2010
Great Doctor!
Dr. Gross is a great listener and a very caring person.Because I had a particular problem that needs surgery, she did not hesitate to help me find the right doctor to do the procedure (a hysterectomy correction). Dr. Gross and Carol (her wonderful nurse) returned my phone calls immediately.I wish I had found her years ago!