Jul 8th, 2014

Dr. Gross is an excellent Dr. I've been seeing her for many years. The office staff, including her nurse Janice are rude and disrespectful. If Dr. Gross wasn't so great I would have left a long time ago.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 11th, 2012

Dr. Gross addressed all my concerns, and I never felt rushed. Even after my insurance lapsed, she made herself available. The staff was also very helpful and professional.

Worth the wait time show details Worth the wait time
Feb 27th, 2012

Cons: She runs a very busy practice so it is hard to get in with her and it's not unusual to have to wait for 45 minutes past your appointment time. The staff is hit or miss. There are some very pleasant nurses and some that will treat you like you are only there to cause them more work (trust me nurses- we don't want to be there any more than you want us to be ;o) ). Pros- Well worth putting up with the few cons. I find Dr. Gross to be an excellent physician and once she is in the room she makes me feel like I am her only patient. She is thorough, she takes time to explain things, to listen, and to make me feel at ease.

Good listner show details Good listner
Mar 18th, 2011

Dr Gross is very patient to listen to your problems. She explains each and every point you need.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by LM on Feb 5th, 2010

Dr. Gross is a great listener and a very caring person.Because I had a particular problem that needs surgery, she did not hesitate to help me find the right doctor to do the procedure (a hysterectomy correction). Dr. Gross and Carol (her wonderful nurse) returned my phone calls immediately.I wish I had found her years ago!