A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Gullickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gullickson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Gullickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Gullickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullickson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Gullickson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Gullickson MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail Gullickson practice?
- Dr. Gail Gullickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Gullickson practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Geriatric Doctors, and Palo Alto Preventive Medicine Specialists.