A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Herrine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Herrine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Herrine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrine graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Herrine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple East, Inc.
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Margaret Herrine MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gail M. Herrine practice?
- Dr. Gail Herrine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gail Herrine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phila, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.