A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Hirschfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Hirschfield, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirschfield
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Hirschfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschfield graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hirschfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- D.M. Cogdell Memorial Hospital
- Stephens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Theresa Hirschfield MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail T. Hirschfield practice?
- Dr. Gail Hirschfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gail Hirschfield practices Family Medicine near Breckenridge, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, TX and De Leon, TX.
See Breckenridge Family Physicians.