A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Jackson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Jackson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Jackson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Nanette Jackson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gail N. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Gail Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Jackson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.