A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Jacoby is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Jacoby, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacoby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Tenikat Jacoby MD is a female Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gail T. Jacoby practice?
- Dr. Gail Jacoby has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Jacoby practices Dermatology near San Carlos, CA.
See San Carlos Dermatologists.