A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gail C. Johnson practice?
Dr. Gail Johnson practices Internal Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Internists.