A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Jones, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Jones has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gail Jones practice?
Dr. Gail Jones practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.