A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Jones, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Reede Jones MD is a female Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gail R. Jones practice?
- Dr. Gail Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Jones practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.