Urologists

Arkansas Urology Assoc
1300 Centerview Dr
Little Rock, AR 72211
501-219-8900
Locations and availability (9)

2.5

|  Would NOT recommend!!  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

After waiting almost 2 hours, I met with Dr. Jones. She was very dismissive to my problem & did no testing. She only did a pelvic exam (which I'd already told her my OB had done & was fine). I had to prod for information, asking various questions, & still left with NO ANSWERS...only a kegel exercise pamphlet!!! Number one incontinence was NOT my problem (which she refused to hear apparently), & #2 I did not pay all of that money to get info on something every almost woman (& many men) already knows. I left feeling like I'd wasted time (& I had a babysitter at home!), money & STILL needed to see another doctor for my problem. I was GREATLY disappointed with her lack of knowledge, or perhaps just interest, in helping me. I would NOT recommend seeing her.

|  Office Visit with Dr. Gail Jones  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2011

My experience with Dr. Gail Jones was horrible. She was not caring at all. Dr. Jones is not professional and has NO bedside manners whatsoever. I would NEVER recommend anyone to see her. The first office visit I had with her she wanted to do all these procedures that I didn't understand. When asked what these procedures were, she wouldn't explain them and blew me off. When I told her that I didn't want any of her procedures done (bc I found it strange that no CT's, ultrasounds, or any other test were done and she comes waltzing in saying she's going to do a procedure, I wanted a second opinion) she then slams my chart down and states "Fine, have your way!". I'm the patient, and yes, you're right, I will have it my way. It is my money that is being spent. However, there is no need for her to be so rude. And to make matters worse, I was left in the room until after closing and the lights went out....the staff forgot I was in the room.

|  Wonderful Urologist  |  show details
by R.J. Fisher on Mar 19th, 2010

I am so fortunate that I was sent to Dr.Jones. She is so caring,so thorough, very concerned about my problems, and went out of her way to find the source of my problem, and what needed to be done. I still see her for my follow-ups. She is so kind and a wonderful personality. I feel very comfortable with her and know she sincerely cares about her patients.R.J. Fisher