A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Kang, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Kang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Asleson Kang MD is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gail A. Kang practice?
- Dr. Gail Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Kang practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.