A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail King, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Hospital Assn
- Aspen Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Sue King MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gail S. King practice?
- Dr. Gail King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gail King practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aspen, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Carbondale, CO.
See Aspen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.