inactive

Overall Review

no change

March 14th, 2016
Great pediatrician
She is the most amazing dr in the world my kids love her and I loved her when I was a kid I highly recommend her for a pediatrician!

September 28th, 2015
Great Doctor
I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. She is exceptional in every category, from being an extremely good at her job all the way to her amazing bedside manner. I was very lucky to find her and am so grateful that my girls have the best.

March 4th, 2015
Dr. Kraft is the best. We are so lucky to have her. She is a rare blend of exceptional abilities (I trust her completely. She is quick, thorough, capable, accurate, professional.) and amazing bedside manner (She listens and is compassionate, flexible, understanding, thoughtful, kind, caring, nice.)

June 16th, 2011
Second Generation Doctor!
When I was a baby I had numerous health issues, and Dr. Kraft was my Pediatrician. My mother raved about how wonderful and compassionate Dr. Kraft was, and from what I remember she really CARED about her patients. I am expecting a baby of my own now, and am THRILLED that Dr. Kraft will be able to be Our family's Doctor!

November 1st, 2010
Dr. Kraft is the nicest doctor!
I was referred to Dr. Kraft by a family friend who said she was "The nicest doctor," and I agree! My daughter, who is now three, has been a patient of hers since she was born, and Dr. Kraft always makes her feel comfortable, she even enjoys going for check-ups. Dr. Kraft really cares about your peace of mind as a parent, too - once she gave me her personal cell phone number when she went on vacation in case I had any questions in her absence. Another great thing about Dr. Kraft is she has an office out of her home in Weston, so you can see her after hours or on the weekend in case of an emergency. She's very friendly and I feel totally confident in her ability as a doctor, she is really great.

March 15th, 2010
Dr. Kraft is a great Doctor!
My son has been seeing dr kraft since we moved to MA from NY last year when he was only 2 months old and i'm so glad we found her. She has two offices so it's always easy to get in to see her and she will answer your queestions if you call.

September 4th, 2009
Excellent doctor. She is a great package. She not only is exceptionally talented, accurate and professional but has the best character, patient, understanding, thoughtful, thorough and kind. I am so lucky to have her caring for my two daughters.

June 3rd, 2009
She is a caring and pleasant doctor