A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Brown has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Linda Brown MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Gail Brown has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gail Brown practices Internal Medicine near Woodside, CA.