A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Labadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Labadia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Labadia graduated from New York University.
Dr. Labadia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Griffin Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Labadia MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail Labadia practice?
- Dr. Gail Labadia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Labadia practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wallingford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Derby, CT.
See Wallingford Internists and Wallingford Geriatric Doctors.