A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Lebovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Lebovic is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Lebovic, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovic graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lebovic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Shirley Lebovic MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gail S. Lebovic practice?
- Dr. Gail Lebovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Lebovic practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.