A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Levee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Levee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Levee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Levee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Levee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Levine Levee MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gail L. Levee practice?
- Dr. Gail Levee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gail Levee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Internists and Redondo Beach Pulmonologists.