A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Levee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Levee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Levee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Levee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Levee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans