Dr. Gail Levee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 12th, 2013
No respect for Dr. Levee
I have never had a good experience with this doctor in the 7 years I went to her. The staff is no better. They are very unaccommodating and make getting records very difficult. Dr. Levee has a very bad bedside manner and is socially awkward. I felt that she never cared for me in the least bit. For example- asked her for a personal recommendation to a substance abuse counselor after sobbing in her office. She responded by having her office secretary call and list off the therapists covered under my insurance plan. I already did that online prior to seeing her. Wanted her personal opinion and inside scoop about someone who she trusted. Never followed up with me to see if I was okay. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

October 24th, 2012
Not happy with Dr. Levee/ it's all about the money/Looking for new DR.
I have been going to Dr. Levee for many years and overall have been okay with her care of me. Circumstances in my life, major accident (on disability for 6 months), loss of job because of accident has caused our family's finances to plummet. I have been sending small payments into the office to try to pay down my bill and because my account balance is old charges, Dr. Levee cut my medications off. She will not renew them at the pharmacy. These are medications that if I go off them abruptly can have major side effects. She is doing this because of a $90.00 balance. :/ I am so disappointed and can't believe after all these years and my past history of always getting payments to her that she didn't care about me or my welfare and the medical side effects of cutting off my meds. Needless to say I am looking for a new Doctor!

October 18th, 2012
Thankfully I've only had to be seen a handful of times this year for a referral and a well woman check up, but I am not impressed. Dr. Levee seems professional enough and asks all the right questions, but there's just something about her that makes me feel like she's judging me. Maybe it's just her personality or I'm used to having a doctor be more warm/open. I also didn't like the fact that the receptionist came in during the pap smear and proceeded to assist Dr. Levee. It was uncomfortable. If she had told me or the asst had said something as she was walking in the door, it would have alleviated some of the awkwardness. It was just a basic pap, so not sure why a 2nd pair of hands was necessary. It also took several weeks to confirm a referral was made/approved. I ended up having to call her office almost every other day to check on it. It took well over 2 wks to confirm and make an appt, but only after much calls/stress on my part.

April 11th, 2012
Awesome doctor
Dr Levee is a rare find. She is thorough, very professional, but above all a very caring doctor. Since coming to CA, I've had three doctors. One told me that he thought I had AIDS. The second took forever in curing some minor problems, and then Dr. Levee who has always hit the mail on the head. My only fear is that she'll retire soon. Great doctor!!!!!

January 20th, 2012
patient
Excellent, caring internist with a friendly, courteous staff. Her PA is top notch as well.

November 6th, 2009
Wonderful Doctor
Wonderful doctor with a great PA. They are both caring and very thorough. My adult daughter had an ongoing health crisis and they really helped us through, treated us with dignity and kept very close tabs on her health through the crisis even when she was sent out to specialists. My husband and I are patients as well and have been so impressed with Dr Levee's professionalism and care.