A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Lowenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Lowenstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowenstein
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lowenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Lowenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Irene Lowenstein MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail I. Lowenstein practice?
- Dr. Gail Lowenstein has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gail Lowenstein practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Upper Brookville, NY.