A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Luecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Luecke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luecke graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Luecke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Anne Luecke MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gail A. Luecke practice?
- Dr. Gail Luecke has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Luecke practices Diagnostic Radiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Radiologists.