A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Macintyre is Excellent. Dr. Macintyre has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Macintyre graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Macintyre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macintyre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gail Macintyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gail E. Macintyre practice?
Dr. Gail Macintyre practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Utica, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Abby Macintyre, Dr. Gayla Macintyre, Dr. Abbey Macintyre, Dr. Gayle Macintyre