A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail MacIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail MacIntyre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacIntyre graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. MacIntyre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail MacIntyre DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gail MacIntyre practice?
- Dr. Gail MacIntyre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gail MacIntyre practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians.