A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Mallard-Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Mallard-Warren is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Mallard-Warren, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallard-Warren graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Mallard-Warren has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Maureen Mallard-Warren MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gail M. Mallard-Warren practice?
- Dr. Gail Mallard-Warren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Mallard-Warren practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.