A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Mautner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Mautner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Mautner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mautner graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mautner has 22 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Holly Mautner MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gail H. Mautner practice?
- Dr. Gail Mautner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gail Mautner practices Dermatology near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Millburn Dermatologists.