Dr. Gail Mautner MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Millburn, NJ

September 4th, 2016
Find another doctor
Went to this Dr. several times and finally decided enough is enough! She's very quick and abrupt. I haven't felt confident that she thoroughly examined me. I talked to a few friends who also went to her office but were treated by two other drs. there and they were very disappointed with the treatment. They STRONGLY recommended that I go to another Dr. Glad that I took their advice.

June 13th, 2013
Obnoxious doctor. Dismissive of my problem. Never go back.

July 19th, 2012
First Visit
I couldn't get an appt with the doc that my coworker recommended to me but had to see a doctor ASAP (and i mean ASAP) and Dr. Mautner was the only doctor available right away so I was glad to get an appointment...I thought the staff at the office were all very professional. The wait was about 25-30 minutes before actually seeing the doctor and when Dr Mautner came in she was very nice and upbeat but I felt a little rushed (i think i got to spend 5 mins with her but maybe that was all that was needed to diagnose my skin issues, who knows). She gave me an Rx for antibiotics and some cream and a coupon for the cream. I went to the pharmacy as fast as I can so I can get some reprieve from the severe itchiness i had on my arms and legs and when the pharmacist told me the antibiotics were $15 but the cream was $100+ i was like, "what kind of cream is this?" so i remembered that i was given a coupon by the doctor so i grabbed it from my car but then i was told i had to call the number on the coupon first to "activate" the discount. With the coupon I would only have to pay $20. I proceeded to call the number and was quickly irritated because I was so itchy all over the place and had to answer a bunch of silly questions via touchscreen on my phone which were mostly marketing questions. I found it really irritating that the doctor would prescribe to me a cream with a jacked up price and so expensive that i would be force to answer a bunch of marketing questions to get the much lower price...i mean i didn't have to go thru the hassle of getting $15 for the antibiotics so why all this for this cream? i feel like being taken advantage of during my time of need.

August 10th, 2011
Poor experience.
I went to Dr. Mautner based off of excellent online reviews and was very disappointed in the amount of time she spent with me. I waited about 20-30 minutes to see her, and she rushed me out of the room in less than 5-10 minutes. She also seemed very much disinterested in my explanation of my history with adult acne. I personally will not recommend and do not plan on going back myself.

May 31st, 2011
great attitude,makes you comfortable, and she knows exactly what she is doing...excellent doctor. the staff is very supportive and polite.

May 20th, 2011
An Exceptional Experience
I have been a patient of Associates in Dermatology for many years now and throughout those years, the practice has provided me with exceptional care and service. I enjoy the fact that I am able to walk into such a friendly environment with each and every visit. I am approached with proper friendly greetings and I exit upon the same manner. Each and every doctor at the practice exude excellence. They really take their time to study the patient and go through extra lengths to ensure that I receive the proper treatment. I recommend that whenever you are in the Millburn area, feel free to stop by and check this practice out. Make an appointment while you're at it because this experience I describe can only be understood once you have fulfilled an appointment at Associates in Dermatology. Believe you me, you won't be sorry.

May 9th, 2011
Dr. Mautner is AWESOME!!! She has this aura about her that makes you feel so comfortable when in her presence. She is a great doctor and really knows what she is doing. I recommend her as a dermatologist .. Along with the pleasant staff. They are always helpful.