Dr. Gail Mccracken MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

October 27th, 2016
she doesn't have time for more patients apparantly
i would not see this doctor due to the appt issues they are having . A heart doctor made my appt and it was at least 3-4 months out. i was willing to wait on a good doctor. They called and wanted to reschedule which i said fine. Then they called back later and wanted to switch again. Or at least i thought it was a switch. My appt was in first week of Nov. They wanted to take an appt that was one day away & I already had a dentist appt on that date. I said no so they said my appt would be moved to Jan. RUDE. INCONSIDERATE. My time is prescious too. I won't be seeing her.

March 7th, 2015
Dr McCracken's bedside manner was extraordinary. Best I've ever witnessed.

December 31st, 2014
Dr McCracken is compassionate and caring and an excellent dr

August 29th, 2014
Horrible clinic!!!
Between the ego, rude and uncaring staff, the long wait time, never getting a response to simple questions. Lets not talk about the billing department. Called me a liar, just because she did not know how MY insurance works. Horrible, just horrible. If the staff is that bad i hate to see the doctor, and i heard nothing but good things. Goes to show you can't always listen to others.

August 9th, 2012
The Best
I have been a hospital nurse for 32 years and Dr. McCracken is one of the very best. I have worked with her, been her patient and my Mother was her patient. There is nobody who is more kind, caring, intelligent and instills confidence in finding the correct diagnosis and treating it. She will be frank if things MAY not goes as hoped. This is important. My whole family loves Dr. McCracken.

February 27th, 2012
One of the best
I have worked in Nursing and other healthcare positions for over 40 years and I have met very few, if any, physicians with the intelligence, "bedside manner", and compassion of this M.D. I had a serious autoimmune & sometimes fatal disease that mimics cancer several years ago. Dr. McCracken had the proper diagnosis and treatment started within 10 days.

March 22nd, 2011
She is absolutely THE BEST. I have been in healthcare for 40+ years and have worked with her and been a patient of hers for six years. The only problem thaat I can identify is the difficulty in getting an appointment - she is so busy.