Dr. Gail Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gail Miller?

October 17th, 2016

Dr. Miller and staff..

Dr. Miller and staff are very thorough and make me feel very taken care of. I know I can call any time with any concerns.

September 19th, 2016

I always have a grea..

I always have a great experience in Dr Millers office and with anything that I need over the phone. She always takes the time to explain and make sure I understand. Staff is always very friendly and welcoming. Even when my wait time is a little longer I know it is because Dr Miller is taking the time to give the best care possible and I understand and respect that. I have been coming to the office for 10 years and would never go anywhere else.

September 12th, 2016

Every visit has been..

Every visit has been a pleasant experience. The Doctor and staff were extremely helpful especially with my hysterectomy. They were very informative and patient with me during a difficult and confusing time.

September 5th, 2016

Had a good visit. Ha..

Had a good visit. Had all questions answered.

August 29th, 2016

I really like this o..

I really like this office and dr Miller. I feel at ease and very comfortable. Glad to have found her.

August 25th, 2016

Every experience I'v..

Every experience I've had here has been nothing but positive

August 22nd, 2016

Dr. Miller and her s..

Dr. Miller and her staff reaches out to me promptly and takes great care of me as a whole person.

August 18th, 2016

It was a great exper..

It was a great experience. The staff and the Doctor are kind and knowledgable.

August 17th, 2016

The Office staff is ..

The Office staff is very professional and Dr. Miller takes her time and reassures her patients

August 16th, 2016

Dr. Miller is a phen..

Dr. Miller is a phenomenal physician. By phenomenal, I mean that she is very thorough. Honestly, Dr. Miller goes above and beyond as a physician. She is caring, makes sure your body is working properly. Her thorough examination of all systems is a plus. Dr. Miller is an asset to the medical profession. I would recommend all women would benefit highly if they have her, Dr. Miller, as their physician. The office personnel are wonderful! They are kind, caring, and very knowledgable, too. Sophie and Rita are excellent in their patient help as well.

August 11th, 2016

Great experience. Qu..

Great experience. Quick service. Detailed explanation of early pregnancy expectations.

August 9th, 2016

Dr. Miller is person..

Dr. Miller is personal, thorough, and an excellent Doctor. I have been coming to Dr. Miller since I was 18 years old. I won't go to any other Doctor!