A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Peterson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Peterson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gail E. Peterson practice?
Dr. Gail Peterson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.