A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Peterson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Peterson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Elizabeth Peterson MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gail E. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Gail Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Peterson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.