A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gail Peterson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Elizabeth Peterson MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gail E. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Gail Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Peterson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.