A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Quackenbush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Quackenbush, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Quackenbush graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Quackenbush has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Elizabeth Quackenbush MD is a female Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Ultrasound.
- Where does Dr. Gail E. Quackenbush practice?
- Dr. Gail Quackenbush has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Quackenbush practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Ultrasound near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See Paramus Radiologists.