A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Ross is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ross has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail Ross MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gail Ross practice?
- Dr. Gail Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gail Ross practices Psychiatry near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Garden Grove Psychiatrists.