Dr. Gail Ross MD Patient Reviews

Don't go here
Worst ever seen!!!

November 13th, 2015
BAD DOCTOR !!!
If I could give this woman a ZERO I would !! She is rude, Bossy, Very Negative, does not listen. I don't know why she's a Doctor she has no intention on helping anyone. I heard other patients in the waiting room talking about how Dr Ross seems to really not care about the well being of her patients, But I didn't realize it until I experienced it first hand. She ridiculed and belittled me Until I actually got up and left her office more upset than I was before I arrived for treatment of anxiety from my Cancer treatments !! I would steer clear of this woman under any circumstance. She seems miserable with life !! She should retire now before she damages any other patients !! BAD DOCTOR !!!

October 20th, 2015
Ross does not spend any time getting to know the patient. She also never returns calls, even when it's urgent. My mother never felt as if Ross cared about her well-being. It's "how are you doing, here's a prescription for some some pills, come back in a month". She prescribed new psych meds to my mother and basically said, if it doesn't work, go back to the old meds. Sad to say, the meds didn't work and I had to take my mother to the ER and it's been over a month and I'm still trying to help my mother get back to "normal." To add insult to injury, told Ross about the ER and she never once called to see how my Mother is doing. I'd give her zero stars if I could.

February 9th, 2015
Gail Ross no help here
Saw Gail Ross and when talking with her she was rude, condesending and ultimately unhelpful

May 14th, 2014
Worst doctor we have ever been to. She doesn't care about you. Only what kick back she can get from the drugs she tries to push off on you instead of the ones the hospital put you on.She would rather see you arrested and put back in the hospital. She's a horrible doctor.

March 14th, 2014
Absolutely arrogant, rude, condescending and obviously unhappy in her job. After 15 minutes of browbeating, insulting insinuations, and lecturing I could not wait to escape; no eye contact, no questions relating to why I was there in the first place. Her entire mo is listening to herself rant and rave and belittle the medical system and all that is wrong with it. Note: NEVER even make the appointment!

December 14th, 2013
Vulnerable New Patient
DR ROSS WAS VERY RUDE. SHE DID NOT INTRODUCE HERSELF, SCOOTED ME INTO HER OFFICE AS IF I WAS MENTALLY CHALLENGED, AND HAD NO EYE CONTACT. SHE WAS NOT INTERESTED IN TALKING TO ME, SHE ONLY WANTED TO GIVE ME A PRESCRIPTION AND SEND ME AWAY FOR A MONTH. I THINK SHE IS EXTREMELY UNFROFESSIONAL!

November 26th, 2013
Worst physician I have ever encountered!
This physician was the worst I have ever met. A family member was under her care. At the initial visit, she was rude and offensive. Dr. Ross did not listen to the issues related to the disease but cut us off and jumped to conclusions without listening to the details of the problem. She does not return phone calls. The office staff are courteous and seem competent but this physician is someone we will never see again. It was very easy to get an appointment, and now I can understand why. Do not seek medical care from Dr. Ross!

October 23rd, 2013
Great Dr
I leave the office with a smile on my face every time I leave..she gives me the medication I want and not just some drugs to keep me drugged upt all day long. Dr Ross and I discuss medications I need not just want. She might be harsh but she knows what shes doing. the staff is very nice to us and i meet some other great patients inthe waiting room as well. Plus it is in a very nice office. I am glad Calotpima pays for my insurance so i can come here and not having to go to the county clinics.

October 23rd, 2013
Rudest, most condescending doctor I've ever had.
I've been seeking medical help for my problems for 14 years now and Dr. Gail Ross is, without exaggeration, the absolute worst doctor I've ever had, mental health or otherwise. She's very rude and condescending and will quickly write your prescription and not let you talk if you don't agree 100% with her pushing psych medications from the 1950s on you. I told her I wasn't comfortable with the side effects and she just wanted to get rid of me. On my next visit she had the same disposition (I was hoping she was having a bad day before) and wanted to get rid of me as soon as possible. I've never had a doctor treat me this way and I can't believe this woman thinks she's helping anybody. She completely ruined my day the first time because it made me feel even worse about myself. I asked the receptionist for a different doctor and the receptionist basically let me know that I'm not the only one who's had a problem with her. Eventually she'll have zero patients.

September 11th, 2013
If you need some help, this doctor will make you sicker than U are. She is the personification of evil. She does not respect your time. She is not respecting the practice of helping a human being with a mentallly disease. Do not waste your time making an appointment with her.

July 11th, 2013
How can Windstone Health Services still employ this incompetent person who calls herself a psychiatrist. She is harsh, uncaring and has no sympathy. She would ask me what medications I wanted and what dosage I wanted. She just gave me what I said I needed. She told me to figure out my own problems, She told me she could not help me and told me to find another Doctor. She made me feel worse than when I came to see her. She has me on the brink of suicide. I know I am not the only one she treats this way. She needs to be investigated by the medical board. If they only knew how she treated people and how she just gives out medication. I am sure her co-workers and anyone else she knows realize it is time for her to retire and get help herself!